Monday, July 4, 2011

The Sweet Part

I want to briefly share some of the good part of raising Marcus. He can be so sweet. And he has come such a long way from six tantrums a day where we have to restrain him!

Today, given it's summer break, he slept in until 11:30 (peaceful time for me). When he got up, he decided to make pancakes. Yes, I have come to let him cook (only when supervised). I know, it probably seems foolish, but he does a pretty good job of it. Makes a mess, but the food is good and he doesn't catch anything on fire. He made some for me without even asking! And they were delicious. He was so happy to have pancake mix that he came to me several times to say thanks for buying it and to kiss me on the top of the head.

Some moments are true treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment