Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Worried

I've committed to writing honestly in this blog and to telling the whole story of living with Marcus. But, today I am hesitant, back to feeling like hiding. Marcus did something that was an "accident" but I am having a hard time with it.

The end result was that boiling water ended up on the puppy. After much yelping and my panicking, Marcus says he was testing the spaghetti (he was cooking) and took a step back and tripped over the puppy. Water spilled from the spoon onto the dog. Now, the puppy does get under your feet and we trip or he gets stepped on (he's still learning about feet). So the accident piece could be reasonable. But...

All of his "accidents" have reasonable explanations. But are they really accidents? Is he really that much of a clumsy, not knowing his own strength kid? I think that partly he is, but I am totally freaked about the hot water on the dog. What if he did it on purpose?!

No comments:

Post a Comment