Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Arc over

We made it through another holiday arc. That's what I call the time between Marcus's birthday in September and Christmas. He goes up and up until Christmas then evens back out. I won't say he goes back down because there is no down:). Eric came again for dinner Christmas eve and for presents on Christmas day. Even he couldn't believe what it's like to be around Marcus. I'm so used to it (sort of) that I no longer see how intense he is. What Eric doesn't see is that he's intense too and that he also never stops talking. Between the two of them it's amazing I can think at all.

Dinner went well and everyone loved their gifts. I gave Marcus a lego Hogwarts, much to my husband's dismay. In the past, Legos end up everywhere. But Marcus had said he would put it together if there was a pattern and darned if he didn't put up the whole thing in one day. It's actually pretty cool.

I am now facing a week of just Marcus and me until Morris gets home. Pray for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment